Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fall 09 Favorite~ Pop of Color

Summer brights are fading away, and neutrals are ruling the fashion world. However, you can still get that pop of your favorite color! I added a gray cardigan over a brightly colored top. I also added a bright red bow in my hair to lighten up the gloomy weather. My favorite part? The bottom liner. It's PURPLE! If you keep the rest of your look (lids, cheeks, and lips) neutral, a pop of color on the bottom lashes only can add flair to your fall look. Just do everything you would normally do to get a natural day look, except line the bottom lash with a crazy color of your choosing. I used a pencil liner here, but you can use liquid, pencil, eyeshadow, gel, or pencil with eyeshadow on top... Whatever you prefer. I'm using Almay's Intense i-Color eyeliner in 01 Purple Amethyst. Have fun!

~Kelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! =)