Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I love shopping... I think I have a problem.

1. Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette. AMAZING.








2. Coastal Scents 88 Color Palette. Amazing pigmentation. Super happy.


3. You Don't Know Jaques Suede by OPI. Beautiful amazing color. Great application. Lightening fast drying time. TERRIBLE wear time. Chips within hours, or even minutes!!

4. Amazing little black dress from Urban Outfitters. On sale for $30.00, super cute back! Love it.

5. PURPLE (not blue like it looks) scarf from Marshall's

6. Tights from Urban Outfitters. Around $12 I think? I wore them today with that awesome black dress.

7. Tights Galore. Raspberry and dark gray from target, black purple and blue from Marshall's, and the bottom ones are the same as above from Urban.


8. Guess wallet from Ross. I think it was 20 or 30 dollars.

9. Revlon Lipstick in Raspberry Bite

I also bought a million other things, including
Coastal Scents gel liner in true black (love),
eye proxy 2 primer eye primer from CS (hate),
Sally Hansen's eye primer (haven't tried it, but I hated the CS one so much I couldn't live with it),
another Revlon lipstick in Nude Attitude Matte (love),
Maybelline's new lipstick in 025 Pink Please (LOVE LOVE LOVE)
Neutrogena Healthy SKin Enhancer tinted moisturizer (love),
Revlon matte pure white eyeliner (like),
Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in Black (like),
N.Y.C.'s Smooth Skin bronzing face powder in 720A "sunny" (it's matte, which I love),
CS brushes (love),
CS concealer quad (not sure yet, ok so far),
a bunch of Konad Nail Art supplies, which I'm LOVING so far.
I'm supposed to get I think 5 polishes from 8ty8beautysupply soon. I'm excited for that.
Also, I purchased mac's brush cleaner (waste of money) and fix plus (hopefully not a waste of money), and I like both, but they might not be worth the money. IDK yet.
I also purchased ESSIE'S fill the gap! ridge smoothing base coat, and I've only used it once so I can't say how it is yet, but no major problems yet.


hmmm wow I should stop spending money. I'll be broke soon. That's all for now!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! =)