Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Makeup Survey!




1. What time did you do your makeup today?
8am
2. What's the least expensive beauty item you used?
my 2 dollar a piece brushes from coastalscents.com
3. What was the biggest problem you needed to correct?
undereye circles
4. Did you apply false eyelashes?
Nope, they're all mine
5. Did you do anything while applying makeup?
listened to music. The "Punk goes Crunk" album (Various Artists)
6. Biggest makeup mishap today?
didn't do a very good job concealing-i got the new cover up quad and didn't know how to use it!
7. Did you have a makeup inspiration in mind?
Oh yes. Emilynoel83 (on youtube.com) did a tutorial on the coastalscents 88 warm palette I used. I love her videos! In fact, I stole this survey off her blog!
8. What's the most time-consuming part of your makeup routine?
getting my face ready. It needs to be washed, lotioned, primes, foundation-ed, concealed, powdered, bronzed, and blushed before I can even start anything else! Good lord!
9. What's part of your routine is the most fun?
The eyeshadow!!! So many options and color combos I need/get to try!!
10. What part of your makeup makes the biggest difference in the way you look?
mascara. it really is the cherry on top of my look.
11. Neutral or colorful eyeshdaow?
Neutral usually, but sometimes I sit down at my desk and think, I was BOLD colors today! I love those days when I'm feeling sassy =)
12. Liquid or mineral foundation?
Liquid- either Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer (tinted moisturizer) or Covergirl trublend (for more coverage)
13. Do you do your hair or makeup first?
I switch off depending on how I've decided to do my hair that day, and sometimes I take a break in the middle of my makeup to go do my hair! I have issues sticking to a schedule! haha.
14. Did you pack a makeup bag to take with you for the day?
Of course! I took my normal stuff like eyeliner and chapstick, and then added my lipstick and lipgloss for the day. I also keep a little baby toothbrush in my makeup kit in case my lips need buffing if my lipstick isn't going on right.
15. When did you finish your makeup?
8:20am


P.S. For some reason or another I completely forgot to put mascara on this morning before I took those pictures! FAIL! Don't worry, I put it on before I left the house!


~Kelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! =)