Monday, November 9, 2009

50 questions tag!

Where were you 3 hours ago?
Work!


Who are you in love with?
No one at the moment. I love my family and friends though!


Have you ever eaten a crayon?
haha nope!


Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yep! My makeup bag, washcloth, purse... I have a lot of pink stuff!


When is the last time you went to the mall?
Saturday afternoon with my friend Alison


Are you wearing socks right now?
Yes, it's cold today!!


Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?
Yes, I do!


When was the last time you drove out of town?
Yesterday to go to apple hill by Camino!


Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Yes I saw Law Abiding Citizen wednesday night. It was amazing!


Are you hot?
I'm fine temperature wise, thanks.


What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water and miso soup


What are you wearing right now?
a green cardigan from norstroms, a black dress from urban outfitters, a belt from a thrift store, tights from target, and fake uggs from costco.


Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
I let the car wash do it because I don't own a hose (I live in an apartment!)


Last food that you ate?
Miso soup


Where were you last week at this time?
Work.


Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Yes I bought quite a bit of clothes. A couple cardigans, a purse (not really clothes), fingerless mittens, a hair flower, a necklace...


When is the last time you ran?
A couple months ago


What's the last sporting event you watched?
USC football on TV. I'm a trojans fan!


What is your favorite animal?
Cats =)


Your dream vacation?
Somewhere tropical, I've never been!


Last person's house you were in?
My own, and before that my friend Geoff's


Worst injury you've ever had?
I really haven't had too many bad injuries. Sprained finger maybe? haha. Or a burn or something.


Have you been in love?
I have.


Do you miss anyone right now?
Absolutely. I miss my family and friends that I don't get to see often


Last play you saw?
Not sure. Maybe Peanuts? (Charlie Brown)


What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
hahaha this question makes me laugh. I don't really have one, but I like to think boys think I'm funny?


What are your plans for tonight?
Updating my blog, watching Gossip Girl with some friends, working on my Biochem homework. It's Monday what do you expect!


Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
No clue. I haven't been on myspace in a very long time!


Next trip you are going to take?
Probably to my Dad's house in SoCal.


Ever go to camp?
Yes. I didn't like it very much. I had food poisoning pretty much the entire time.


Were you an honor roll student in school?
I was. I graduated from high school with a 4.0


What do you want to know about the future?
Everything. Wouldn't it be nice to know how your life would turn out if you stay with a certain boy so you could make the choice easier?? haha.


Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Yes. I'm wearing Princess by Vera Wang! Anyone surprised? lol


Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Nope, not unless I get sick, which I hope I don't!!!!


Where is your best friend?
I don't really have one best friend. I have a few close friends.


How is your best friend?
I'm sure they're all just fine


Do you have a tan?
haha. No, I'm really pale.


What are you listening to right now?
Replay by Iyaz


Do you collect anything?
Yes. I collect shot glasses from trips I take!


Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
I don't know, but if I did know then that would just be more gossip!!


Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
I got pulled over once for running a red light! OOPS!


Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yep!


What does your last text message say?
Not sure. Maybe "sounds good"?


Do you like hot sauce?
Yep! Not all hot sauces, but I do like them.


Last time you took a shower?
Last night


Do you need to do laundry?
Yes. I always need to do laundry, or at least it seems that way!


Hope you enjoyed! Tag! You're it!


~Kelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! =)