Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I am SO jealous!

When the hell will my Zoyas from black friday get here!?!? It's been 8 business days =(

Hopefully they will come today, but I feel like that's what I've been saying every day.

I shouldn't be playing with polish today, though.  I have a final at 6-8pm tonight (ugh) and I need to study it up!  Which is what I should be doing now!

Off to my doom. Wish me luck!

~Kelsea

p.s. Thank you to all my new followers, you have no idea how excited I get when I see my little number go up! =)

p.p.s. I'm going to have SO much time on my hands this winter break at my dad's... I'm just gonna take a shit-ton of polish down with me and swatch them! Sorry I haven't been lately!

EDIT: I JUST got an email saying my order has been processed, meaning it won't be here until December 14th, at which time I will not even be be here (I'll be at my Dad's house)!  Meaning I won't actually have my Zoya's in my hot little hands until the end of December or beginning of January!  (Depending on when I decide to return).  I understand it was black friday but I'm really sad about not getting them in time! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! =)