Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mattified KOTD~Cheetalicious!

Did anyone ever see those movies?  Cheetah Girls?  No?  Just me?  K.

I decided to make my Konad result from yesterday Matte with Essie's Matte About You, and boy am I pleased with the results!!!











OOOOOOOO BABY!

I absolutely love it.  It stands our even more now because before the glare of the shine and the shininess of the gold kinda muddled it all together in lower lights... Now it's super obvious!  I love matte...  How did I ever live without it?

A couple updates:  I'm going to get a facial tonight (we're leaving right now) for the first time ever!!  It's my dad's and my christmas presents to each other!! (Adorable, right?)  So that's super exciting, I'll let you guys know how it goes.  I'm kinda scared only because I hear your face can be red for a couple days afterwards... But oh well that's why getting it now is good because I'll just be with family for the next few days and they have to be my family whether I have a red face or not! haha =)

Also, I bought my first Nfu Oh polish (#51, of course) today!  I'm super excited.  Like I said before, I'm at my dad's house, and ALL my packages are being sent to my Apt in Davis, so come January I'm gonna have SO much to swatch! =)

Have a great night

~Kelsea

4 comments:

  1. Thanks!! I wish matte was longer wearing, I could enjoy this for days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this manicure!

    you asked how tall I was: about 176 cm. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! =)