Wednesday, December 30, 2009

NOTD~ Hot Topic Glitter: Pink and Blue

Today I am continuing the trend of HT NP... With a fantastic New Year's Eve polish:  Pink and Blue Glitterfuck.
















The second to last picture has been messed with a little with the levels etc, but it's definitely the most real to life picture.  The flash shows all the spaces between the glitter, but trust me, on the nail it looks like an infinitely thick pile of glitter disco fun.  I put three coats.  It was easily buildable.  I had no problems with it after I put some Seche Vite over the top to even out the bumpiness.  This polish is amazing, and I'm expecting the last glitter (pure blue) to be just as awesome.  Yay, completely successful Hot Topic nail polish haul! =)

Happy New Years!



2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! =)