Wednesday, December 23, 2009

NOTD + KOTD~ Finger Paints Art District's Delight

Happy Holidays ladies!!!!  I love christmas.  It's my favorite holiday!  You get to hang out, open presents, watch other people open presents, eat delicious food, listen to fun music, its amazing!

My NOTD is not christmas-y at all, but hell, that's ok with me!  I think I'll paint them with Emerald Sparkle or something tomorrow to xmas it up! haha.








Flash only on the first photo.  I used Essie's Island Hopping for the Konad, because I wanted it to be subtle.  Haha, it's subtle alright!!!

The color is super pale, almost tan or off-white looking in a lot of lights!  But it definitely is a pink creme or jelly, it looks squiiiishy =)  In fact, it was squishy for quite a while, as you can see by my dents and smudges! lol

I really hop you all are having a lovely holiday!  My RBL polishes should be here soonish! =D

3 comments:

  1. That is so pretty, I love how subtle it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that color. It reminds me of one of my favey-faves, Essie Fiji. It looks good on you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this subtle konad mani =) Inspiring! Very delicate <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! =)