Monday, December 14, 2009

NOTD~ Sally Girl's Glam, and Eye Makeup

Today I am wearing the other Sally Girl I picked up with Gotta Have It, and it's called Glam.  It looks like a tad more magenta version of Zoya Joy.  I like it a lot, my only issue is that I should have done 3 coats instead of 2 because of the VNL, but I was running late so I didn't.




With Flash




No Flash, first is much more color accurate








Gold eye makeup with my gold shimmer nail polish?




=)


I'm liking this color a lot... it's not very fall or wintery, but that's ok.  I've been wearing far too much brown lately!  Haha, although my next color will probably be in that family!

I'm headed to Arizona tomorrow to visit my mother and her boyfriend...  This will be the first time I've ever been to their house.  I hope I don't punch anyone, I tend to get angry around them.  Wish me luck!  I'll try to post a NOTD for what I'm wearing to their house, but I've been so busy lately I don't know if I'll have the time!!

I'll miss you guys!

~Kelsea

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! =)