Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tag! I'm it. Get to know me!

The very lovely and sweet Trincess from Emerald Sparkled tagged her blogroll to do this!  And I happen to be on said blogroll, so here it goes!

1. Where is your phone? Uhh... Upstairs I suppose!
2. Your hair? Dark brown.  It's natural now, except my faded purple streak that I need to re-dye!
3. Your Mom? Lives in AZ with her boyfriend.
4. Your Dad? Lives in Socal!
5. Your favorite meal? Steak, fettucini alfredo, and a caesar salad! MM (or mexican food being a close second)
6. Your last dream? Haha, my dream last night was so weird, I was at my old house at a party with all the people I went to elementary school with!
7. What do you like to drink? Water, Arizona Iced Tea, Shirley Temple! MMM I want one now!
8. Your dream? Just to be happy and content with my life when I'm an adult.  Be with someone I love, have children I love, have a job I love, have enough money to do the things I love.
9. In what room are you? Living room!
10. Your hobby? Music, singing, dancing, drawing, nail polish, makeup, fashion, shopping, movies, etc.
11. What are you afraid of? Spiders, being murdered, being unhappy.
12. Last travel? Socal, where my dad lives.
13. Where were you last night? I was at home studying and hanging out with my roommates.
14. Something you are not? Good at sports lol
15. Muffins? Why yes, I'd love one, thank you. (Poppyseed are my favorite!)
16. Wishlist? I have one under the label "Wishlist", but thats just nail polish.  There are a lot of things I want, material and otherwise!
17. Where did you grow up? Southern California
18. Last thing you did? Ate soup that my roommate Alison made! (blackbean, yum!)
19. What are you wearing? UC Davis sweatpants and a tshirt-what I wore to bed last night!
20. Your television? Is a Sony.  My roommate Amanda's parents got a new one so we inherited it!
21. Your pet(s)? Tucker, my cat! =)
22. Your friends? Are awesome, and hilarious.
23. Your life? Has its ups and downs <--- I like Trincess's answer, I think I'll keep it!
24. Your temper? I have been known to have one.
25. Do you miss someone? Very much so.
26. Your car? Honda Accord from '03.  Dark blue.  His name is Addicus!
27. Something you don't bring with you? My laptop.  He mostly stays at home.
28. Your favorite shop? Hmm... Probably Forever 21.  Isn't that everyone's favorite store?
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. Last time you laughed? This morning sometime, like I said my roommates are funny.
31. Last time you cried? It's been like a week and a half! Record maybe? haha.
32. Your best friend? I have a few =)
33. A place where you can go again and again? Yosemite National Park.  Never gets old.
34. Facebook? I have one... Who doesn't?!
35. Favorite place to eat? El Abajeno, it's a mexican restaurant in LA.



Thanks for reading.  I promise swatches in the near future!


I'm sure you have probably been tagged, but if not, I tag my followers! (If you have a blog, that is)


~Kelsea

3 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! =)