Tuesday, January 5, 2010

30 followers here, 100 there. Plus NOTD~ Nfu Oh 51

Hey guys!  I have 30 followers on here! Woo hoo!!!! =)  I also just hit 100 followers on my youtube channel, which can be found here, if you are interested!  But anyway, I just think that's awesome and wanted to say thank you!! It makes me happy to know that people out there are interested in the same things I'm interested in, and that maybe someone even cares about what I have to say!  Hurray!!

On to the NOTD.  My new love.


with flash



no flash



other angle!



no flash, look at those flakes, people!

Dudes.  I have no words.  It's amazing!  base is a very translucent purple, and the flakes are mainly orange straight on, and green at an angle, but when it hits the light right you get to see red, blue, gold, RAINBOW!!!  I used one coat of Nfu Oh 51 over black (wet n wild wild shine in black creme) and wow.  This polish is just as awesome as I had hoped it would be.  I just wish it was sunny!  This will definitely be a staple in my NP collection for... well.. ever. =)

Totally worth 13 bucks.

It's magical!

~Kelsea

5 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! and CONGRATS on 30 followers!! It is AMAZING how quickly the number of followers rises, isn't it?? Congrats also on all the YouTube Followers - WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This polish is a real stunner...the price always kept me away from Nfu so far, but when I keep seing beauties like this one....I shall rethink =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 30 followers! That polish is drool-worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 30 followers! It's so exciting :) I am so SO jealous of your Nfu Ohs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey miss nail polish lady :) thanks for your comments, they often make my day! enjoy*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! =)