Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mannequin Hands Take 2~ American Apparel's Palm Springs

Even though this color on me looks absolutely terrible because it's far too yellow and makes me look like a lobster, I still love it.  It is the weird creepy "why the hell are you wearing THAT color on your NAILS??" color I've been lemming. Haha.  Ready?


Had to leave in my dress, such cute fabric!






Oh man.  Two coats.  It was a little thick so I added some thinner, and that made the application much much better.  Yay!

I held my bottle of Malaysian Mist to compare:






Not a stark difference in pictures, but in real life MM is pinker, and more milky/less opaque looking.  Palm Springs looks like a bottle of really heavy concealer. Lol.

So, even though I should probably NOT wear this, and Scrangie would probably shit a brick if she saw my "lobster hands", I will continue to wear it.  Not quite "mannequin hands" status since it's not a match to my skin tone, but it is awesome.  At least I think so!  Thanks again, Alia!

Hope everyone is doing well.  I had my second midterm today.  Glad it's over! =)

~Kelsea

2 comments:

  1. Both of those are awesome colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love it. You've definitely inspired me to try more mannaquin hands :D

    I nominated you for an award on my blog as well, check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! =)