Sunday, January 10, 2010

NOTD and First Swap!! =)

Luciana of KittytoKaren and I decided to swap, since she so sweetly noticed that I really wanted Shim-merry Chic, and she had a bottle she didn't want!  She runs a very cute blog that I recommend you all check out, with some nice swatches and opinions on brands like OPI and RBL.  I got her package in the mail, and immediately put it on!  I love this color!


Shim-merry Chic and a sweet note!






with flash



with flash



no flash



no flash.  Although the shittiest looking picture, this one is the most accurate.

These pictures just don't do it justice!

Shim-merry Chic is a bronzed out or antique looking gold base with microshimmer.  It is then loaded with blue, green, and purple small sized glitter,  and also peachy orangey coraly flakies.  It is beautiful!  Very interesting and fun, but still neutral and fallish.  I'm really glad I was able to get my hands on this color.  Thanks Luciana!!! =)

4 comments:

  1. great swap for a gorgeous shade!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh!!! Looks so much better on you! Its finally with its rightful owner :) :) :) I'm just itching to get my "surprise package"! And you're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! =)