Saturday, January 2, 2010

NOTD~ Zoya Veruschka

Wow.  Just... WOW.  This polish is amazing.  I am now convinced it's a crime to wear any of the Zoya Velvets matte.  The shimmer comes to life with a topcoat.  Just look!


with flash



no flash



no flash



flash

See what I mean!?  The shimmer and depth is mesmerizing!  I can't stop staring!  =)  I love this color.  I got it with the greenfriday promotion as one of the 6 free greens.  SO glad I did!  It was opaque in one coat but it was a little streaky so I added a second.  The dry time was fast and it was thick and smooth like whipped butter.  Love.  Now I really want to get the pink and purple from this collection!

~Kelsea

P.S. School starts Monday.  It's gonna be a busy/shitty quarter.  Lame.

4 comments:

  1. WOW. This is so gorgeous! I've only ever seen it swatched without a top coat, and always thought it looked a bit crappy, but WOW. It's so freaking pretty with a top coat!

    xo Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome. I haven't worn mine yet, but now I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! =)