Monday, February 22, 2010

NOTD~ AA Mouse and CherryCulture Haul!!

Today I'm wearing American Apparel's Mouse, which I won from Polish Freak's contest, along with Rose Bowl and Palm Spring.  Yay!!!  Thanks again!







I love Mouse.  It's not a jelly but after two coats it has kind of that soft, see-though feeling.  So I left it.  (Plus, if you haven't noticed, I HATE doing three coats. lol)


Bonus pic! =D


So my Cherry Culture package was in the mail today!!!  WOO HOO.  I got three Jumbo Eye Pencils:


Bottom to Top:  French Fries, Iced Mocha, and Cottage Cheese.


And three Round Lipsticks:


Honey, Heather, and Castle

Here's a swatch on my hand, with the flash to see the shimmer:
I was disappointed when I opened the package that Castle was a shimmer lipstick.  I was hoping for it to be like that Mac creme lilac lipstick that I can't remember the name of right now.  Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Honey.  A yellow based nude with no shimmer.  Awesome.

Heather, a mauvy muted pink with no shimmer.  Also awesome.

Castle, a lavender lipstick with some shimmer.  Still also... you guess it. Awesome.

I had to forgive Castle for having shimmer after I put it on.  It still looks cool and edgy.  However, that means I still want that one Mac lipstick.  Haha.  If I can ever remember the name.  I think I have it written down somewhere.  

The Jumbo Eye Pencils and the Round Lipsticks have crazy-insane pigmentation.  I'm super happy with my buys, especially since the eye pencils were $3 each and I think the lipsticks were like $1.50.  Can't beat that.  I'm wearing Castle right now and it seems to be pretty moisturizing and smooth.  Castle took the most "sweeps" to apply, if you will, at about two or three goes per lip.  I swear, both other colors were just one swipe, sweep, whatever, per area.  CRAZY.  Hurray!

Off to study for my Molecular Genetics midterm tomorrow.  Boo.

5 comments:

  1. I am loving my NYX cosmetics - got them during their big clearance sale - glad I did, my new favorite brand!

    I love Cherry Culture~

    :B
    ~Tiffani

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove the Jumbos! Good choices. I've wanted French Fries for a while but I just haven't gotten around to owning it yet. Also, I love that nail color. It looks really naaaaiiiice on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Castle is so pretty and different, I love it! I'm into lavender lippies lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Mac lippie is called Lavender Whip...I think the NYX dupe for it is "Power" I only know bec I want it too! lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! =)