Thursday, February 18, 2010

NOTD~ Color Club Wild at Heart (aka my favorite polish. period.)

I have found my favorite NP of all time.  Color Club's Wild at Heart.  It is a deep purple holo.


HOLY BALLS DID YOU JUST SAY DEEP PURPLE HOLO?


yep.


mmmmmmlkdjflasdkjfasd


no flash


no flash (my poor nails.  they won't stop breaking!!!)

OMG MM!

This was two coats.  Easy peasy.  Fairly easy cleanup.  Beautiful.  I am super stoked about this color.  I'm going to wear it alllllll spring =)
Please buy it if you haven't done so already.


Also, I did a silver and gray smokey eye with pink lips, and thought I would share how it came out!







Hope you like it!  It was super easy.  Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette.  I love it.  You should also purchase that, if you're into makeup like I am!! =)

Have a fantastic day!  Tomorrow's friday! WOO

~Kelsea



6 comments:

  1. Ohhh my I love me some holos <3 I've only got two though! OPI My Private Jet, and then DS Extravagence. I have a few more from the OPI designer series polishes and China Glaze OMG collection on my wish list though! I'm really craving a nude colored holo....

    But this color looks great on you and I really love it! I've actually never tried any Colour Club polishes..

    xo<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, love the holo and the makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wild at heart <3

    Makeup looks VERY good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is stunning! Your keyboard bashing over it really made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have...get ready for it...no Color Club polishes. Maybe I should fix that problem. Loooove the makeup. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Color Club, in my opinion has the best holos! The exception to that is Diamond Cosmetics Chainmail Charm.....TO DIE FOR!!!!(go buy both!)

    This looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! =)