Wednesday, February 3, 2010

NOTD~ OPI's Baguette Me Not

Today I am still wearing my fake nails (although I had to reglue two so far) and I KNOW that you guys will me terrified with what I'm about to say, but I simply painted two coats of BMN over what I had on the other day, CG High Hopes.  (Yes, you read right!!!) haha. haggard.  I know.

Why so orange?  No Flash. This picture sucks.  Why does my camera always do this?  GRR



More similar to the actual color, but it's more brown in real life




Not quite this brown, though.  Geeze, I could NOT get a good picture.  Sorry =(

I don't think painting over my old polish did anything to the color.  The color on the nail is a tad darker than the color in the bottle, but that makes sense to me.  It's beautiful.  I love it.  Two easy coats.  Although, I slept with it still dentable and woke up with sheet marks lol.  I fail.

Hope everyone is doing well!  I think these nails will have to go in a couple days.

I bought Essie's Millionails today!  So hopefully that will help my serious problem with gross peeling cracking splitting nails!!!

~Kelsea

7 comments:

  1. excited about the Millionails!!! I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely color!
    Good luck with Essie's Millionails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like I said, I love Baguette Me Not. It's such a gorgeous, chic color. It's perfect for fall, but I can see it being pulled off in the spring, too. It's a win and it looks great on you.

    My nails peel too, like crazy, and I haven't found a solution for it yet. I started using Nail Envy for dry and brittle nails. I feel like it did nothing. Then I tried Original Nail Envy. Still no discernible results. Ugh. Let me know how Millionails works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say hi and send some <3! Your nails look gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting color :-)

    Your nails look superb, wouldn't have guessed they were not real!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! Please keep us up to date with the progress of your nails while using Essie Millionails - I'm always on the lookout for good strengtheners because of my peeling nails. I hope it works well for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! =)