Sunday, February 28, 2010

NOTD~ Sally Hansen's Real Royal, Skin MD code and Bonus Pics!

Hello everyone!  How've you been?  I've been busy =(  Midterms this week killed me!

This weekend I went to a curling lesson with my friend Alison!  It was really really fun!  We weren't half bad either, we didn't fall once!  (A LOT of people fell!) Haha.  It was SO cold though!

Anyway, today I'm wearing Sally Hansen's Real Royal.  It's not even an "almost black".  I'd consider this an "almost not black" aka it's black unless the sun hits it just right and you squint and tilt your head to the left.  But I believe this is a super dark dark brown/black with red/golden shimmer?  Idk.  I painted my nails at night, so hopefully tomorrow there will be sun so I can see what it really looks like.

Two coats.  With flash.  This cheetah thing is an awesome flask I bought myself for $2 at Icing!


Ok, seriously?  What's wrong with my nails.  They keep breaking, and breaking, and breaking.


Lol angle a lil off on this one.  Oh well!


So I got an email from Skin MD, saying that my readers can have a discount if they buy from Skin MD in the next 30 days

The code is KL

Let me know if you take advantage of the code.

I don't know if anyone is in the market for a new hand lotion.  But this one is really awesome.  It's kind of on the thin side, so it doesn't leave any greasiness after about 10 seconds of drying time, and I have noticed that my hands don't get as dry as often, and my palms haven't peeled ever since I started using this product.  The only thing I can complain about is that it doesn't seem to do anything for my cuticles.  Maybe I need something thicker for that area.  Also, it doesn't have much of a smell to me, and what it does smell like is not offensive.  Overall a great lotion, in my opinion.


I used the NYX Jumbo Pencils I got!  Here's a picture for you of what my eye turned out like.  I thought it looked super awesome.  My guy friend, Colin, said I looked "sleepy" haha.  I suppose I did.  I was going for those 'bed me' eyes anyway.  So... Mission accomplished?


I took a walk on some paths behind my apartment.  The weather was AMAZING this weekend!!




Davis has a LOT of farms.


pretty wet grass


Awesome fake pond!

Haha.  Sorry for all the pic spam, I just thought the spring pics were so pretty, and I know many of my readers are still having snow-sad times.  Cheer up, spring is on the way!!!

Have a lovely week, can't wait to talk to you again!

Tucker (the cat) says hi!!!

~Kelsea

2 comments:

  1. First, I love that polish. I was just thinking last night that I need something vampy in my life. I've been wearing all these girly purples lately. Second, gorgeous makeup! I love those Jumbo Pencils. Lastly, I am jealous of your nice weather. I need to post a pic of what my yard looks like (ie the polar opposite of your nature walk).

    OH ALSO, curling? You just gained 800 awesome points. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! =)