Friday, March 5, 2010

Fed the F&*$ Up.

So.  Right now 3 out of 5 of my left hand nails are broken to the point of hurting (aka past the nail bed), and 2 out of 5 are the same way on my right hand.  I am fed up.  This is ridiculous.  IDK what's happening!!!!  WHY ME!?!?  Haha.  But seriously though, this sucks.

I know I've been stressed out lately but seriously?  It even hurts to type because my nails are so short.  Stupid.

So I've decided that the next two weeks will be a Essie's millionails only two weeks.  I am not going to paint my nails for two weeks!  Ahh.  Maybe I'll cave.  Idk.  But I'm going to try to just put on the millionails stuff every day for the next 14 days.  We'll see if it helps.  If not, I honestly don't know what else to do!  I will give you a couple of updates, and as always I'm still reading your guys' blogs, I just probably won't be posting pictures of my nails, because honestly, you don't want to see them.  GRR.

Maybe I'll start doing outfit or makeup posts for a while?

Anyway, have a fantastic weekend, and let's all hope this works, because I really don't want to have to get acrylics.  I don't see many other options though!

~Kelsea

2 comments:

  1. Ouch! I used to have the same kind of problems, I am a biotin user now but I know some people can't take it because of the side effects (what can be pretty severe acne). You might want to give it a try though & see if it works for you. The other thing I think helps is being gentle when removing polish - don't rub too hard, especially side-to-side, soak & wipe towards the tip. Hope this helps =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hate when I break a nail down too low, it hurts so bad! I hope that your nails grow out soon and that they will stop hurting soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! =)