Wednesday, March 31, 2010

NOTD~ ChG Grape Pop and Nfu-Oh 51 and Blog Tag!

Hello everyone!  How are you guys!?  I'm about to go to work and school, but before I got I thought I would share with you what's on my nails today! It looks frikken awesome!





One and a half coats of Grape Pop.  Yea you read right.  I was actually disappointed with the formula.
This is pretty color accurate.


MMMmmm


With flash.  This isn't color accurate, obviously, but it does get brighter like this under certain lighting, namely fluorescent lighting.


I kinda like this picture because there's light and shadow in the same pic!  Awesome!

Sorry I didn't get a great picture of the flakes...  They are hard for me to capture for some reason!


The lovely Duckalicious tagged me for a blog award!  Thanks girl!

 

It says to write ten things that make you happy, and then tag 10 bloggers that make you happy.  I'm not going to tag other blogs simply because I've already been tagged on this one, but I will list a quick 10 things that make me happy!

1. My cat
2. Colors
3. Weddings
4. Music
5. My car/driving my car
6. Food
7. My friends and my Dad
8. My blog and blog friends/followers
9. Squirrels
10. Fashion and makeup

Hurray!

Thanks again Duckie =)

~Kelsea

P.S. I'm going to make an 8ty8beauty haul soon for the items for my giveaway.  Does anyone have any suggestions on what to get for the winner?  Or what to get for myself?  Thanks!! =D

3 comments:

  1. I love Grape Pop, but I too thought the formula was terrible. I don't have any Nfu Oh so I am totally jealous of yours! I have no idea what you should get. I never etailer haul because I'm a bad nail obsessor. I did stop into Sally's today to see if I could con them into selling me some ChG Poolside, but no such luck.
    Me: Do you have the China Glaze Poolside collection? They're neons.
    Her: We're not putting them out until April.
    Me: You mean...tomorrow?

    SIGH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your nail polishes, esp. the first one!

    -Jess
    http://darknightholdtight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks great and Nfu-oh sparklies us so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! =)