Monday, March 29, 2010

NOTD~ Prince Charming by Orly

Hello there!!! =)  Today I am wearing Prince Charming by Orly.  I hear it is an almost dupe for You Don't Know Jacques by OPI, but I don't own that one, so I wouldn't know.  But I do really like Prince Charming, I'm super glad I picked it up.  It was one plus one really thick coat, so two for me, but probably needs three with anyone else.  Haha, like I said, I'm lazy!





Strangely this non-flash picture is the least color accurate.

I love this nail polish.  It looks like milk chocolate, or chocolate milk, or both.  Haha.  Looks delish.  I want to eat my nails!  

I also painted my toes last night with Maybelline's Minty.  I really really like it!  It needed three coats on my big toes, and the brush sucked, but it was totally worth it.  I know and you know my feet are ugly by now, but I will show you this just for the color:


Haha!  I was cropping it to try to make it look not awful, and this is how it turned out.  

I would also like to show you what I wore today, because I thought it was cute!:

Red Orange lips: Maybelline Color Sensational's Coral Crush


My eyeshadows were from the 88 Coastal Scents Warm Palette.  Love that Palette.


Yellow tights, navy bag and stripes on my shirt, and red lips?  Hurray for primary colors!


I know you all wanted to see some of my shoes in the background!  Haha!  (aka I forgot to close the closet)


Not sure where the tights are from, but the shoes are from Target, skirt from Walmart, shirt from H&M, cardigan from Walmart, bag is super old, but probably from Walmart too.  

Hope you enjoyed!  Have a lovely day!

6 comments:

  1. You are so adorable! Can I borrow your freckles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit :]and cool lipcolor, I don't think that color would look nice on me though.
    If your clothes fit me, I would raid your closet lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've been tagged! =)
    http://sweetandsourduck.blogspot.com/2010/03/boho-schmoho.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhh holy balls. I was JUST looking at buying that lipstick the other day. I decided I could never pull it off, EVER. But I like it on you. Also, I'm pretty sure that Prince Charming is nowhere near You Don't Know Jacques. I have the latter but not the former so I can't do a comparison. Sad :(

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lip colour is pretty daring! But it looks hot on you.
    I am sad to say that I really don't like the colour of Prince Charming! I don't even know why, it just doesn't appeal to me in the slightest :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! =)