Monday, April 12, 2010

100th Post! NOTD~ Essie's Island Hopping- One of the best NP's ever.

Long-ass title!

(When anyone ever says ___-ass ___, I always change the hyphen to the other word to make myself laugh.  For example.  Long-ass title becomes long ass-title.  Funny?  No?  Ok cool.)

Anyway, this is my 100th post as a nail blogger!  Woo hoo!  ::Dances::

Today I am wearing Essie's Island Hopping.  I bought Essie's Island Hopping and Essie's Chinchilly at the same time and they are two of my favorite nail polishes I've ever tried.  Seriously.  They are three coaters, but I don't even care.  The fact that they need three coats gives them that almost jelly but not quite cause it's a creme feel that I love.  Also the colors are just fabulous.

You only get to see these three nails today.  Sorry.

With flash.

It's not pink, it's not purple, its dusty/greyish.  It looks like foggy flowers.  Like the indie 80's.  Maybe that's why I like colors like this.  It's 80's as fuck and it's not vibrant, the way all movies looked back then. =D


Here is a picture of the last time I wore this polish, in December! I love that ring!


Here is a picture of Essie's Chinchilly, another serious favorite of mine

While I was looking at my hands all day, I thought "this is definitely one of my top 10 favies."  But then I got to thinking, I probably say that about 20 nail polishes.  So the real question is, what are my actual top 10 favies???  I don't know!  I think I should do a post on this......

Here, for your enjoyment, is what I wore on my eyes today:






I like the way it turned out.  I'm not a big colored eyeshadow wearer, but I like the bit of lavender.  Also, I love purple and grey together.  Actually, those are my two favorite colors.  What do you know?  haha.

I hope you guys had a lovely day.  It's almost midterm round one out here in Davis, so I'm about to  have little to no fun.

However, this weekend is picnic day, which is the biggest day of the year in Davis!  Hurray!

Also, I've been taking curling lessons (yea, the game that's similar to shuffleboard on ice) for a few weeks now and I'm totally hooked.  I frikken love that game!  =D

Don't forget to enter my contest!

~Kelsea

6 comments:

  1. Dude I'm about to write a totally inappropriate comment on your blog but I will try to do it in code because I feel it is too late to text you.

    Went over. Couldn't pull the trigger. I DON'T KNOW WHY. Now I'm regretting not doing it.

    If you are awake right now please feel free to e-mail me :)

    Also, I love Island Hopping too. It's amazing. I love the way you described it, ie 80s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading
    it, you may be a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back in the foreseeable
    future. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great work, have a nice morning!


    Look into my web site NFL Jerseys Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.

    When I look at your blog site in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening in Internet
    Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick
    heads up! Other then that, great blog!

    Take a look at my page: wealthwayonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the images on this blog loading?
    I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.

    Any responses would be greatly appreciated.


    My website - Discover More Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I realize this is sort of off-topic but I needed to ask.

    Does building a well-established blog like yours require a lot
    of work? I am brand new to blogging however I do write in my diary everyday.

    I'd like to start a blog so I can share my own experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!

    Feel free to surf to my site: Sac Louis Vuitton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi colleagues, fastidious piece of writing and fastidious urging commented here, I am truly
    enjoying by these.

    my web-site; Nike Free Tilbud

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! =)