Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's My Party!

And I'll cry if I want to.  But I don't want to.  So no worries.

I'm 21 today!  Hurray MEEE

Finally an adult.  Feels weird.  Really weird.

I decided to paint my nails with Ruby Pumps by China Glaze to celebrate!  WOO.

So pretty.  I want to say the base is a jelly, but I'm not sure.  It's a red glitter in a red base fantastic orgy of awesomeness.




GLITTER MADNESS

The weird thing about these pictures is that it makes the red look orange based.  It's not.  It's close to a medium red, but is definitely on the pinker side.  Which, as you may know, I like.  Also, I'm not really a fan of red on my body.  Unless it's on my lips or feet, and sometimes nails.  I honestly can't think of the last time I wore red besides nail polish or lips or heels.  I own like one shirt that's red that sits in the back of my closet collecting dust.  Oh well!

Yesterday for my bday eve I decided to buy myself a few presents:

Wet N Wild Broken Hearted, Blazed, and Morbid
I love Broken Hearted because it looks like those dusty mauves I'm super into.
I'm excited for Blazed because it looks fantastic on Stephanie.
And Morbid... It just looks baller.


Blackened greenblue shimmer. Drool.

Also, I didn't make a post about this because by the time I had enough free time to take pictures and post them, it had already chipped:

Denim Creme.  Looked cool, but chipped pretty bad.  

Also, on another note, I would like to show you the beautiful necklace my Mom bought me for my 21st:


So pretty! =)

Thanks Mom!  Totally me!


Has anyone seen this Loreal stand?  I didn't really pay much attention to the makeup (I have enough drugstore makeup to open my own CVS), but the nail polishes are AWESOME.  There's three, and they have a very Essie's Sag Harbor feel.  Ocean Breeze is missing from this particular stand but it's a standard sky medium blue creme (which is meh for me).  The other two, High Tide and Water's Edge look fantastic.  I really like the bluegray one.  WANT.  There was no price, but I assume around 4-6?  Not sure.


Also saw this.  Neon french.  In purple and pink.  I'm totally down for neon french.  My only problem is that the nail seems to be completely clear... Wouldn't that show the glue and your nail beneath? NOT CUTE.  I can just do that myself anyway (if my nails ever get longer, that is) for FREE.


Finally, mismatch neon french.  I wonder if you made this one bigger by clicking on it you could see what they looked like?  They're neon french tips with a line of glitter separating the tip from the nail in orange, lime, pink, and purple.  I'm not huge on the "skittle nail" trend, but these are a cool idea.  My problem, again, is that the nail seems to be clear.  I find that so weird!

Sorry for the super long post!  I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.  I'm off to clean my apartment in anticipation of my party guests later.  I wish all of you could come to my party!!! That would be SO fun =)

~Kelsea




7 comments:

  1. happy birthday! i can't believe you are having a party, shouldn't you be in a bar? oh wait, bet you went last night!!! lol.

    your mom picked out suck an on-trend present! love the key necklace!

    xoxo

    j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I totally want to come to your party. The necklace your mom got you is amazing. I love key motif things. I have a Tiffany necklace that looks like a pad lock and I know Tiffany has keys that look similar to that one. So pretty. Thanks for the shout-out, by the way, and I hope you had a great birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiest of happy birthdays my friend!!! Your key necklace is just gorgeous!! I hope you're having tons of fun and enjoying the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday

    ooo those neon tips look cool..may have to try to do those today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! It's so weird because in the UK you're an adult at 18 so it's odd to hear you say finally an adult at 21! Hope you had a lovely day :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love W 'n' W morbid but I hate the short little brush handle!


    Yesterday was my birthday as well :] Hope yours was lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! =)