Thursday, April 29, 2010

NOTD~ Wet N Wild's Morbid

Hey ya'll!! =)

How are you guys?  I'm pretty good.  Enjoying being 21.  It's so strange to me.  I know a lot of people that read this blog are older than me, but I feel very old considering the fact that I still feel 12.  I think it's because when I was little I'd say about 90% of my day was spent fantasizing about my future, but in that future I was 16 or 18.  Never 21.  And now that it's here (and 16 and 18 are things of the past) it's very confusing.  The fantasy that I've spent thousands and thousands of hours thinking about is already behind me!  Weird.  Anyway, I'm wearing Morbid by Wet N Wild today and I LOVE it.

It's a vampy dark  blackened greenish blueish shimmer.  I thought on the nail it looked like a dark green with green leaning teal shimmer, but now looking at the pictures and the bottle it might be a black with green/teal shimmer.


This is two coats


Sorry my cuticles are pretty haggard.

I really love all the Wet N Wild Craze's I've tried:  Morbid, Shield, and Rustic
The thing I don't like is the bottle.  It looks cute, yes, but it is irritating to apply with.  The top is HUGE, but short.

Anyone else tried this collection?  I find it comical that they are still putting "New" stickers on the bottles, even though this collection has been out for well over 6 months.

Have a great day!!!  =D

~Kelsea


3 comments:

  1. I have a few of them....they're pretty good, I think. The brush is a nub, though....

    :B
    ~Tiffani

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a handful of them...and my favorite is the pink glitter one...although i don't care for the brush either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color too, but yes...the bottle and brush fail big time :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! =)