Monday, May 10, 2010

6 New Nail Polishes from American Apparel~ Sneak Peak

Hello!!!  Today I received an email from someone at AA telling me they are coming out with 6 new polishes for the summer:

Top Coat, "Malibu Green", "L'Esprit", "Summer Peach", "California Trooper", "Butter"

I personally don't see a need for a top coat, but I think the email stated people asked for one. 

I really like all these colors.  Malibu Green reminds me of Jade is the New Black.  L'Esprit reminds me of Essie's Sag Harbor, but without the shimmer.  Summer Peach and Butter remind me of a polish they already have, Palm Springs, although they both look a tad lighter here.  California Trooper looks like another of their's called Mouse to me, or maybe Playa De Platinum by Essie.  I would like to see how these compare.  I'm not sure whether or not any of these are unique, but they do seem like great colors that I would totally wear.

What do you guys think of AA polishes?  What about these new colors?  Interested in any?  Anyone already order any?  Let me know! =D

BTW they're $6 each on their website.  Kinda hefty but I really love their color choices so it may be worth it. 

~Kelsea

P.S. AA I'm totally cool with you sending me these for further review =P

2 comments:

  1. I don't have any of the other American Apparel polishes. That's not to say I don't want any, I just hate ordering stuff online and driving to the store would suck. It's like 40 minutes away :( Oh well. The new colors look alright, but I'm kind of bored of pastels. California Trooper looks interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh. The L'Esprit looks nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! =)