Friday, June 25, 2010

NOTD~ Color Club's With Abandon

Hey!  Long time no post!  I just finished my finals two weeks ago, and I have been busy with work and Father's day and the like since then!  I have a couple of backlogged swatches to show you, though.  I wore this a few days ago, Color Club's With Abandon.  This is one of the polishes that got me into NP in the first place.  I didn't even realize when I first got it what a special color it is!  Rewearing it has really allowed me to appreciate how great it is.  Anyway, swatches!

Inside, with flash


Inside, no flash


Outside, direct sunlight


Outside, shade


Outside, shade


Outside, Natural light


Make this one bigger.  It's awesome.


This one too! (flash)

With Abandon is a black base that's kind of sheer, after two coats it was still a tad blotchy in the sun, that has brownish gold flakes and glitter in pink, purple, blue, and possibly other colors such as orange or gold.  It's crazy amazing.  No one would mistake this for a black creme, but people who don't appreciate nail polish would probably not find this all that awesome.  We, however, can appreciate its beauty!!  haha =)

I really want to see more colors like this.  What if the base was, well, any other kind of jelly?  How about purple, or teal, or gray?  CMON nail polish companies, get creative!  Really I just want more flaky polishes lol.

I've been realizing more and more what a shame it is that spring and summer colors tend to be cremes and neons while fall and winter tends to have more shimmer and sparkle.  Because I think neons look best in low lighting, and shimmers look best in direct sunlight.  Sigh.  I might just have to break some rules and wear all my fall polishes now =)

Time for me to go to work, but I'm sorry I've been such a slacker lately!  I'm gonna try to be better about my consistency!  Have a great day<3

1 comment:

  1. Want that! Want it bad. I ain't got no Color Clubs. Still. I need to place an order or something to fix that shiz.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! =)