Thursday, June 3, 2010

NOTD~ Essence's Break Through

Hey!  Long time no talk!  I've been super busy with school, work, and curling lately so I haven't been keeping up on taking photos of my nails.  I have a great polish for you today though, Essence's Break Through.  It's a super awesome red leaning purple (purpley magenta?) color that is great for this season.

Shade


Natural sunlight




Flash

These photos make it lean a tad purple.  The natural sunlight pictures is the most color accurate.  This was perfect in two coats.  Fantastic formula.  And it was only a DOLLA!  =D

Here's a couple pictures of me curling.  I was in a competition this past weekend in Hollywood.  It was SO much fun.  My team didn't go too far in the tournament, but we did really well considering our skill level compared to the other teams there. 


We were the rockstars.  =)  (for the record I'm second from the right)

My team and I on a tour at the disney studios (I'm wearing the white dress for people who don't know what I look like!)

These two (above and below) are pictures of me skipping, which is the person who does the actual strategy of the game

Have a fantastic day everyone!  It's my last day of school before the quarter is over.  Finals are next week!  Ahh!

<3

1 comment:

  1. I love these curling pictures! It looks so fun :) Wah, you're so cute, missy.

    I usually like blue-leaning purples, but that Essence polish is kinda nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! =)