Wednesday, February 23, 2011

China Glaze~ Far Out

Hello!  I've been wearing Far Out for a couple of days now and I just took the pictures so sorry there will be ugly tip wear.

Far Out is one of the first polishes I bought online.  I bought it because of this picture of it that Scrangie had.  It looks so mauvey and amazing with a gold flash.  What I got was this:

blurry flash.  Kinda cool with the shimmer


natural light

direct sunlight


While I do appreciate how shimmery it is, it is brown.  And the worst kind of brown for my skintone: fake tan brown.  Cooler colors look much better on me, and this is just too orangey.  Every once in a while in direct sunlight some of that pretty mauve undertone comes out, but most of the time it looks exactly like these pictures.  Plus it needs three coats to really look nice.  I only did two and my right hand is patchy =(

What do you guys think?  Am I being too harsh on poor little Far Out?  

Have a lovely Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I think I have this one and I've never worn it. I don't think it looks terrible on you, though. I think it would look pretty bad on me...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! =)