Wednesday, February 2, 2011

OPI~ Brand New Skates

Hello Everyone!

I realized I wasn't enjoying the amount of work I was putting into my blog after I couldn't blog (due to my smashed finger) for a while.  I then realized this was because my blog seems a tad pointless; I don't do the new collections when they first come out, and I don't have a great camera to capture these polishes correctly.  I'm attempting to formulate a way that my blog can become more cutting edge that's within my budget.  In the mean time, I hope you will enjoy some pictures of my manicure today: OPI's Brand New Skates from the Toyland Collection.  I found this little gem at Rite Aid, and just had to have it

flash


indoors

flash.  See the flakies and glitter??

natural light

sunlight

I was super stoked to see this in the sunlight, and was a little disappointed.  The pink and green glitter it has in it show up in artificial light best, and the polish mostly just looks charcoal in the sunlight.  Oh well!

This is three coats, and as you can see it's still a little sheer.  Oh well, I like it regardless =)

Have a great day!
<3Kelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! =)