Saturday, February 19, 2011

Revlon~ Perplex

So if you know anything about me you will know that I am super anal and like things to look a certain way.  I'm a hypocrite of this statement in the fact that my room is a mess, lol.  This pet peeve is extremely true of nail polish bottles.  I'm sure many of you have the same issues as I do in that some brands have ugly ass nail polish bottles.  It is for this reason that I have never bought a Revlon nail polish.  So when Perplex came out, I had an epic battle within myself of whether or not to purchase it, since the color is fabulous and right up my alley, but OH THE BOTTLE!  So uggo.  I held off buying it so long, it disappeared!!!  So when I decided to screw the bottle and that I needed the nail polish, I couldn't find it anywhere!!  Until the other day!  YES

So without further pointless rambling:

Flash

lamp light

More lamp light

Even thought this one's all blurry I like the bright purple flash!

Sunlight

I decided this polish is Demure Vixen by Essie and Gray Area by Sally Hansen's baby!  It has the nice dark gray-ple base of Gray Area but the bright purple shimmer of Demure Vixen, all topped off with that awesome-weird-neutral-color feeling I love.

What do you guys think?  Worth the ugly bottle ruining your perfect looking stash?







1 comment:

  1. I don't have a single Revlon, the variety in England is crap for that brand anyway, but I'd definitely try to find a dupe for whatever colour I wanted in this brand as I do hate how ugly the bottle is! I have a Max Factor Nailfinity (a gift) and that's damn ugly too >.<

    I have Barry M Dusky Mauve, which apparently is a dupe for this (which is a dupe for Chanel Paradoxal, etc), and that comes in a lovely little rectangular bottle, so I'm happy :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! =)