Wednesday, March 2, 2011

City Color~ Fruit Punch You In The Face

I bought another City Color polish because I thought it looked like the new OPI 'sorbets' (nice try OPI, but they're jellies.)  However high my hopes, the polish ended up being too sheer, not like the 3 coats to almost opacity of the new OPIs.  So here's three coats of what I am calling Fruit Punch (you in the face):

flash

Lamp light

More lamp light

Sorry it was raining that day so no sun pics =(

I liked this color, except the VNL being so prominent.  There was no way I was doing 4 coats, and I don't think it would have helped anyway.  I might try to do a base coat of something neutral and do a few coats of this over the base and see if I like that better.  I don't know.

What do you guys think?  Worth 2 bucks?  

<3



2 comments:

  1. Worth two bucks. I don't even know how I feel about the OPI jellies anymore. I didn't really like the one I wore, sadly. It's on my toes now and I don't like it there either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freaking love this! mmmmmmmm nom nom jelly! lol'd at the fruit punch (you in the face) bwahaha. hilarity. I'msuch a jelly whore

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! =)