Friday, March 4, 2011

NOTD~ Sinful Colors' Innocent. SPRING!

This color is definitely going to be a go to for me this spring.  It's so fun!  Kinda along the lines of OPI's Who The Shrek Are You?   But I don't have that to compare.

shade

direct sunlight

flash

lamp light

Not sure why I needed 4 pictures, they are all the same color, and accurate at that.  Whatever!!
The formula is a little thick, but I think some thinner will fix that right up.  This is two coats.

What do you guys think of this color?  As you probably know Sinful Colors are only $1.99 each.  They've got some really awesome colors.  Hat's off to them!

Just for fun, here's what I wore on my face recently:




This is the WnW trio in Silent Treatment, and viva glam gaga on my lips.  I found another fabulous lipgloss that matches this lipstick perfectly, possibly even better than the one I told you guys about in my Accidentally Made For Each Other post.  And it was on sale for like 89cents.  WIN.  I'm wearing a lot of other stuff besides the few products I listed, so if you're curious just ask =)

Happy Friday!!!<3








4 comments:

  1. I wish Sinful Colors was sold in the UK :( Your makeup is gorgeous (as are you :)! What mascara did you use, please? And any chance of a quick capsule review of the Viva Glam Gaga? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jenny: Thank you!!! I use Covergirl Lash Exact (in the purple tube)

    Viva glam gaga is great, I love it! I have it in a couple of posts. I'm thinking of doing more makeup posts so look for that in the future =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MoLo it's some random lip smackers gloss that doesn't even have a name. It smells crazy sweet and is a no shimmer bright pink gloss. Sorry I can't be more help!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! =)