Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Nfu Oh 51

This polish is so amazing.  I did one coat of the Milani Neon Purple (which is a jelly) and then two coats of Nfu 51 and it came out like this:

mmmm rainbow deliciousness.

inside

shade

sun.

holy shitballs this polish was worth every penny.
How do you like to wear your Nfu Oh's if you own any?  I personally like them all jelly-ish like this.  Although the flakies are more pronounced over something dark (like black) you get more depth like this, like glitter floating in grape jelly.  And besides, if I just wanted flakies I would use Sally Hansen's Hidden Treasure.  Which also rocks, btw.

Thanks for looking!




2 comments:

  1. Great job! I've seen this layered but from your pics, I think I like it on its own better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is sooo pretty! Thank you for showing.

    I follow your blog now for a pretty long time and maybe you followed mine on Melaniesnailpolish (The Color Palette), but I moved to a new blog that fits my ideas. Maybe you would like to take a look at www.thecolorpaletteblog.blogspot.com
    Maybe I see you there :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! =)