Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall Fashion 2011: Steam Punk Chic

I am starting a new series of posts that will focus on fall fashions for 2011, including outfits, makeup, and nails.  I have dubbed this entry Steam Punk Chic.  If you don't know what steam punk is I highly recommend you google it!  It's really fun.  To make the idea of steam punk wearable I chose Camel leathers, Deep burgundy shades, and gold accents.  to pull it all together I did a very deep smokey red eye and red shimmer nails.  Crimson on the face has been seen a lot for fall 2011, so take the plunge and just go for it!

  Steam Punk Chic







I used a NYX Jumbo Pencil in French Fries and the Coastal Scents 88 Metal Mania Palette to achieve this look.


Left to Right: Color Club's Slow Jam, Sinful Colors' Mercury Rising, Sinful Colors' Wild at Heart, OPI's Midnight in Moscow, Sally Hansen's Real Royal.

Click to enlarge the direct sun photos, they're so sparkly!

^ Slow Jam


^ Mercury Rising


^ Wild at Heart


^ Midnight in Moscow


^ Real Royal

Each swatch is two coats, no top or base coats.

So what do you think of Steam Punk Chic, and the crimson trend?  Will you be trying it out this fall or winter?

Thanks for looking,

7 comments:

  1. Hurrah, that's what I was searching for, what a material! existing here at this blog, thanks admin of this web site.
    http://werewolfsurvival.com/index.php?title=User:EzraKoch
    http://www.articlemint.org.uk/Yachtcharter-Kroatien-Publication.htm
    My web page - sharpeners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there I am so excited I found your website, I really found you by
    error, while I was browsing on Aol for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like
    to say thanks for a fantastic post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don't have time to look over it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic job.

    Feel free to surf to my blog clarisonic mia uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts
    and I am waiting for your further write ups thank you once again.


    Take a look at my website; Cheap Nike Air Max Trainers

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a topic that is close to my heart... Best wishes!
    Exactly where are your contact details though?

    Feel free to surf to my blog Cheap Ray Bans

    ReplyDelete
  5. I νisited various ωеbѕites еxсept the audio quality
    for аudiο songs current at this ωebsite is гeallу wonderful.


    Feel free to viѕit my homepage :: Http://Www.Pressreleases.Kr/The-Most-Ideal-Places-To-Play-Texas-Holdem-Poker-Online.Htm

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great that you are getting ideas from this post as well as from our dialogue made at this time.

    Also visit my homepage; Cheap Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  7. Todау, I went to the beасhfrоnt with my chіldren.

    ӏ fοund a sea shell and gave it tо my 4 yeаr old
    daughter and saiԁ "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear."
    She put the shell to her eаr anԁ screаmed.
    There waѕ a heгmit сгab inside anԁ it pinсhed her ear.
    She neѵer wants to go back! LoL I κnow this is cоmplеtelу off topіc
    but I had to tell somеone!

    Fееl free tο visit my web page Low Stakes Ρromotiοnѕ :: ::

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! =)